What if you could work for a law firm that values and recognizes your hard work and commitment? What if you could cut down on your downtown commute and not pay for parking? What if your job offered unparalleled professional growth opportunities and exposure to some of the largest commercial real estate and land development projects in Canada?
At Brattys LLP we are a firm that offers a true team environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are at the forefront of representing high-rise and low-rise developers and builders, commercial landlords and financial institutions, including all of Canada's largest banks.
Below is a list of our current available opportunities, if you are interested in any of our positions, please submit your cover letter and resume. If you are interested in applying for a position that is not on our current opportunity list, then we would still like to hear from you and we will hold onto your resume for any future opportunities.
We thank you for your interest in our Firm, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Working at Brattys has been a truly rewarding experience for me. I've been here for over a year and a half now and I can confidently say that I've found a place where I can grow and expand my knowledge. From the very first day I was welcomed on to an amazing team in the condo department and immediately felt like a valued member of the team. I work alongside some of the most experienced clerks in the field who are willing to listen and assist me with my questions. Working hard and closely as a team, we make each day enjoyable. In short, I've learned so much since working at Brattys and needless to say, I look forward to growing within the firm.
By Silvana L.
There are many positive things I could say about working at Brattys LLP. I've been with the firm for over 30 years. Need I say more?
By Silvia N.
I have been an employee of Brattys for the last 21 years. Brattys is a fast paced real estate law firm, with a great staff. My co-workers have always tried to work as a team which Brattys encourages. They show their appreciation to their staff with both a Christmas and summer event. The lawyers are friendly and approachable. When I first started they quickly remembered my name and even took an interest in me as more than just an employee.
By Geri S.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all aspects of condominium projects, related sales and disclosure documentation
- Prepares all condominium unit closing documents
- Involved in the registration of condominiums and related by-laws
- Directly communicates with clients and other lawyers’ offices
- Drafts and amends correspondence
- Prepares reporting letters and accounts to clients
- Performs sub-searches of title and off-title searches
- Prepares various documents in Teraview including Transfers, Charges, Easements, Notices, Condominium By-Laws, Discharges, etc.
- Organizes and maintains physical and electronic files
- Provides support and training to Junior Clerks and Legal Assistants in the Department
- A diploma in a related Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk program or combination of education and industry experience
- Extensive condominium experience is required
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to complete sale transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Conveyancer, PC Law, and Teraview
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Drive and determination to achieve and exceed company goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- A professional demeanor, high ethical standards, respect, and commitment to service excellence
Brattys LLP is dedicated to providing a fair and equitable workplace and is committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.